The (almost) Last Day of Filming and Beyond

The actor playing the main character came back from college, so we were able to film the last day (other a few tiny, tiny scenes). Interestingly enough on this last day we filmed scenes from the very beginning and very end of the movie.

We also filmed scenes where my dad and aunt played parts, which was the first time I really directed adults.

Finishing up filming was bittersweet. It was nice knowing how much we filmed and that we got it all done. But, despite all the headaches some of my actors gave me, filming with some of my best friends was a lot of fun.

Now I'm editing, all day and night, in hopes of finishing up in time to submit to Sundance. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. Happy for your experience.I am believing with you that this will be a great success. You go BOY! Kim

    ReplyDelete